Monday, March 16, 2009

All about me

Over the last year I have changed everything: my eating, my exercise, and many other things. For the first time in a very long time I am doing things just for me. After another very disappointing IVF I have been eating whatever I wanted. Well we all know what that means when you eat WHATEVER you want. This last week I added exercise to my list of things I am going more now. During all this TTC stuff I haven't been running, not that I ran before but that is a big no no of Infertility. Last week I started interval training for a 5K. It is a 10week program and I just finished week 1. I have to say thank you to PodRunner Podcast because without it I wouldn't be able to do it.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

SuzieQ- I think this is great. It's about time for it to be all about you! I'm happy to hear this and sounds like you're enjoying it!

What's the plan for DE? I know you said you were waiting for your password. Have you narrowed it down to a few donors? Thinking of you!
Kitty

Suzie said...

Kitty I would love to narrow it down to one donor right now but we are sharing a donor to help with cost. So the last thing I want to do right now is fall in love with a donor I can't have because not all donors can do a 3:1 cycle.