Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things come in 3's

OMG what a day!!! So about a week ago I was talking to my buddy who works with me about all the pregnancy announcements I have heard over the last 2 weeks. While talking to him I remembered that they were TTC also. I knew I needed to tell him it was ok to tell me if they were pregnant. Well guess what? Today he was like, "Suzie I was thinking of a funny way to tell you this but I couldn't figure a way to work the dentist into it." Of course I knew instantly that they were pregnant. I am starting to get a sixth sense about people being pregnant. Honestly, I think about them and the next thing I know, they are pregnant. Well it turns out also that his neighbor is pregnant who I have met a few times also. He was telling me about how sick she has been, in the back of my mind I wish for it. I wish to have morning sickness, breast tenderness, and other pregnancy symptoms. If that wasn't enough I came home to find out DH's cousin is pregnant also. I am honestly excited for her because she has struggled with infertility a little bit and was concerned that she couldn't get pregnant. I am so glad that she doesn't have to feel like I do.Well we all know the saying things come in 3's and I am hoping I have had my quota of pregnancy announcements this month. I think that is 4 announcements between friends and family, plus the pregnancy twins at the wedding.

Now I need to take some of my own advice and let go. It is funny how things like this all happen at the same time. I have all this crazy stuff going on with my cycles also. Friday I am going in for b/w and u/s to see what is going on. My greatest fear is that my FSH is high again and that I won't be able to do my last IVF cycle. I pray to god that this doesn't happen. Please let all my b/w come back normal.

No comments: