Monday, November 10, 2008

A better day



I talked to my sister today for the second time since she has had her son. She sounds like a different person now. Honestly, I am doing better with everything today but my heart aches a little still. As excited as I am for this new baby I can't shake my sadness. When will it be my turn to feel this joy of being a new mom? I ask these questions more during times like this. I know many women dealing with infertility feel the same way I do at moments like this. This is when we pull on our strength to get us through. I guess it is time to start focusing on what is next. In January if my dear friend Aunt Flow (AF) agrees we will be giving IVF another shot. I know I have come to terms with the possibility of it not happening but I really want to be pregnant.

No comments: