Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Date with DH

Today DH and I had a little date. Now that I think about it, it has been awhile since we have been on a date just the two of us. I just feel like there is just always something going on. So we went to go see the new Bond movie. DH was so cute he was in such a rush because he was convinced that there was going to be a line of people waiting to go into the theater on a Saturday for a 12:15 showing. Well we got there at 11:30 and there was NO ONE in the theater. So we got to just sit there and talk. I have to say it was on of the best dates we have had. As for the movie it was enjoyable.

TTC Update: Well I believe I officially ovulated this cycle. I guess I have to give myself at least one more day before I know for sure. This is the crazy thing about TTC, your body can always surprise you. I guess I worry about that now because the previous two cycle I didn't ovulate. This was very abnormal for me. It might have had something to do with the new herbs I was taking for those two months. My acupuncturist thinks they might have been to strong, my body is sensitive. The last couple days my boobs have been sore and I have been feeling bloated. I guess those might be normal ovulation signs but not for me. Something else that I noticed that was different is been a little crampy like AF (aunt flow) is coming.

So, I guess that puts me officially in the 2 week wait. For all of us who are TTC this is the longest 2 weeks of the month, especially for anyone who has been TTC more then a year. We ask analyze every little twinge and often have imaginary pregnancy symptoms. Is this going to be the month for us? I really don't think so but who knows.

No comments: